I am …
- God’s beloved – anointed by His overwhelming love.
- pure INJF – A complicated mind with an emphatic-sensitive heart yet only few could understand (occupies less than 1% of the world population).
- an Author in the process – love to write because words reveal who I truly am [self-publishing book titled “4,060,800 Detik” in mid 2017, and other writing projects are to follow].
- a survivor – I have passed so many obstacles in my life, but yet, still manage to stand and live.
- an adventurous – love challenges and new things excite me.
- a dreamer – living an imaginative life.
- an introverted – appreciate solitude as a part of myself, and love being by myself when I am doing something I truly like.
- art lover – a designer of my own imaginative life.
- science enthusiast – hunger of curiosity, and try to find a way to get an answer of how nature does what it does.
- active individual – regular work out, 5 days in a week, consisting of cardio and weight / body lifting exercises.
- a triathlete – I train my breath to swim long distance, I train my legs to run and go further, i train my back to endure the pain of cycling.
Favorite verses in the Bible, and how they strengthen me:
- 1 Cor 13 : 4-8a > “love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoices at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends”
- Col 3 : 23 > “whatever you do work wholeheartedly, as for the Lord and not for men”
- Matthew 7 : 12 > “so whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets”
- Ecclesiastes 3 : 1-8 … 11 > “for everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace …He has made everything beautiful in its time”